By accessing the website at https://thegreenhousewife.co.nz, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pelopida Enterprises Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pelopida Enterprises Ltd’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pelopida Enterprises Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Pelopida Enterprises Ltd’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Pelopida Enterprises Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Pelopida Enterprises Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Pelopida Enterprises Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pelopida Enterprises Ltd’s website, even if Pelopida Enterprises Ltd or a Pelopida Enterprises Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Pelopida Enterprises Ltd’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pelopida Enterprises Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Pelopida Enterprises Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Pelopida Enterprises Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Pelopida Enterprises Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pelopida Enterprises Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Pelopida Enterprises Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
We are so confident that you are going to love your chosen items that we put our money on it!
Our love It Guarantee allows you to try your product and then if for any reason you are not totally in love with it you may return it for a full refund. In order to qualify for a full refund you must return the item within 20 days of your purchase.
1. Please email Sarah@thegreenhousewife.co.nz to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
The Green Housewife, 13 Surrey St, Linwood, Christchurch 8062
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return.
Merchandise that has been used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange outside of the Love It Guarantee time period unless there is a fault with the product. Please email us at Sarah@thegreenhousewife first to discuss your concerns.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
All orders are shipped within 72 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
In order to keep shipping costs down, we use the cheapest method of posting your product available at time of purchase.
Currently we use a combination of Croxley prepaid boxes and Post Shop prepaid satchels. Orders generally take 3-5 days to arrive with an extra day for rural delivery.
We charge a flat rate of $6.50 for shipping throughout New Zealand. Orders over $120 receive free shipping.
No extra charge will occur for Rural delivery.
We are unable to post to PO Boxes, please provide an alternative address for delivery.